The best thing about getting married is that you get to go on an epic honeymoon afterwards! If you and your spouse are looking for some breathtaking destinations in North India for your honeymoon, then this blog post is for you. We’ve compiled a list of 15 amazing places that you can visit, from the snow-capped mountains of Kashmir to the sunny beaches of Goa. No matter what your preference, there’s sure to be a place on this list that will suit your needs. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream honeymoon today!
Table Of Content
- Honeymoon Tour Packages In India 2023
- Honeymoon Destinations In India 2023
- Which are famous honeymoon spots in North India?
- How can I customise my honeymoon package in India with Adotrip?
- Which are the best honeymoon places in North India for January and February?
- Is Uttarakhand a honeymoon destination?
- Which are the honeymoon places in North India to visit during Winter season?
- Top 15 List Honeymoon Destinations In North India
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Mussoorie, Uttarakhand
- Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
- Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh
- Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
- Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir
- Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
- Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh
- Auli, Uttarakhand
- Lansdowne , Uttarakhand
- Sonamarg, Jammu and Kashmir
Honeymoon Tour Packages In India 2023
When it comes to planning your honeymoon, India should be at the top of your list! From the Taj Mahal to the Kerala backwaters, there is so much to see and do in this amazing country. And with our Honeymoon Tour Packages In India 2023, you can see it all without breaking the bank!
Our comprehensive packages include everything you need for an unforgettable trip, including airfare, accommodations, transfers, and even sightseeing tours. Plus, we’ve got a team of experts on hand to help you plan every step of the way, so all you have to worry about is enjoying your time together.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream honeymoon today with our Honeymoon Tour Packages In India 2023!
Honeymoon Destinations In India 2023
There are a plethora of options for honeymoon destinations in India, but North India offers some of the most breathtaking scenery in the country. From the snow-capped mountains of Kashmir to the serene lakes of Himachal Pradesh, there is no shortage of romantic places to explore with your new spouse. Here are our top picks for Honeymoon Destinations in India:
1. Srinagar, Kashmir: Nestled in the Himalayan Mountains, Srinagar is a picturesque city that is often referred to as the “Venice of the East.” With its tranquil lakes and lush gardens, it’s easy to see why this is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in India. There are plenty of romantic spots to explore, including Dal Lake and Nishat Bagh.
2. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Another stunning option for a mountain getaway, Shimla offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. This former British hill station is perfect for couples who enjoy hiking and spending time outdoors. Don’t miss visiting The Ridge, one of the best vantage points in Shimla with sweeping views of the city below.
3. Nainital, Uttarakhand: Situated amidst beautiful mountains and valleys, Nainital is a charming hill town that is perfect for a romantic getaway. Spend your days exploring Naini Lake by boat or take a cable car ride up to Snow View Point for panoramic views of the surrounding area
Which are famous honeymoon spots in North India?
There are many breathtaking honeymoon destinations in North India. Some of the most famous include:
1. Kashmir – Kashmir is often referred to as the “heaven on earth” and it is easy to see why. With its stunning scenery, lush green valleys, snow-capped mountains and beautiful lakes, it is no wonder this is such a popular destination for honeymooners.
2. Shimla – Shimla is another very popular honeymoon destination in North India. This hill station offers stunning views of the Himalayas, as well as a variety of shops, restaurants and other attractions.
3. Nainital – Nainital is a beautiful lake town located in Uttarakhand. It is surrounded by hills and features a number of lovely lakes, making it a perfect place to relax and enjoy nature with your new spouse.
4. Mussoorie – Mussoorie is yet another picturesque hill station in Uttarakhand. It offers some fantastic views of the Himalayas and also has a variety of activities and attractions to keep you occupied during your stay.
5. Leh – Leh is a high-altitude desert region located in Jammu & Kashmir. Although it may not be everyone’s idea of a romantic getaway, Leh makes for an excellent honeymoon destination if you are looking for something different and unique.
How can I customise my honeymoon package in India with Adotrip?
When planning your honeymoon to India, Adotrip can help you customise your package to ensure that you have the most memorable and romantic experience possible. India is home to some of the most stunning locations in the world, and with our help, you can explore them all while enjoying luxurious accommodations and five-star service.
We can assist you in choosing the perfect hotel for your needs, whether you’re looking for a secluded retreat or a more action-packed vacation. We can also plan exclusive experiences such as private dinners on the beach, champagne breakfasts in bed, and spa treatments for two.
Adotrip can even arrange for transportation to and from the airport, as well as local tours and activities so that you can make the most of your time in India. Contact us today to start planning your dream honeymoon.
Which are the best honeymoon places in North India for January and February?
Assuming you would like a list of the best honeymoon places in North India for January and February:
1. Srinagar, Jammu, and Kashmir: Srinagar is the crown jewel of Jammu and Kashmir and is one of the most popular tourist destinations in India. It is also a very romantic city, making it the perfect place for a honeymoon. The Dal Lake is one of the most beautiful places in Srinagar and is a great place to take a romantic boat ride with your spouse. The Mughal Gardens are also a must-visit on your honeymoon as they are absolutely stunning.
2. Leh, Ladakh: Leh is an incredibly beautiful town in Ladakh that will take your breath away. It is surrounded by snow-capped mountains and has many amazing places to visit such as the Pangong Tso lake, Nubra Valley, Khardung La pass, etc. Leh is the perfect place for adventure seekers and nature lovers alike and is sure to make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
3. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Shimla is another very popular tourist destination in India and makes for a perfect honeymoon destination due to its stunning natural beauty. The town is surrounded by dense forests and offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. There are many things to do in Shimla such as visiting temples, going on hikes, riding the toy train, etc.
Is Uttarakhand a honeymoon destination?
Yes, Uttarakhand is an excellent honeymoon destination! There are so many beautiful places to see and things to do, it’s the perfect place to begin your life together. Here are just a few of the reasons why:
The scenery is absolutely stunning – from the snow-capped Himalayan peaks to the verdant valleys and rivers, Uttarakhand is a feast for the eyes. And what could be more romantic than snuggling up in front of a cosy fire after a day exploring in the great outdoors?
There’s plenty of adventure to be had too, whether you want to go hiking, rafting or skiing. Or how about horse riding through forests or paragliding over glaciers? There really is something for everyone.
And of course, no honeymoon would be complete without some relaxation time. Soak up the sun at one of Uttarakhand’s many lakes or head to a spa for some pampering.
Which are the honeymoon places in North India to visit during Winter season?
When it comes to honeymooning in North India, there are plenty of places to choose from. However, if you’re looking to visit North India during the winter season, there are a few places that stand out above the rest.
1. Shimla, Himachal Pradesh: Shimla is a popular hill station located in the state of Himachal Pradesh. It’s perfect for couples looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy some time in nature. There are plenty of romantic spots to explore in Shimla, such as the surroundings of Jakhoo Hill and Scandal Point.
2. Nainital, Uttarakhand: Nainital is another beautiful hill station located in Uttarakhand. It’s known for its stunning views of the Himalayas and its picturesque lakes. Couples can enjoy boat rides on Naini Lake or take a cable car ride up to Snow View Point for breathtaking views of the surrounding area.
3. Mussoorie, Uttarakhand: Mussoorie is yet another popular hill station in Uttarakhand. Like Shimla and Nainital, it offers stunning views of the Himalayas and is perfect for couples who want to spend some time in nature. Mussoorie also has its own mall road where you can find plenty of shopping and dining options.
Top 15 List Honeymoon Destinations In North India
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
If you and your partner are looking for a romantic getaway that includes stunning natural scenery, then Shimla in Himachal Pradesh is the perfect destination for your honeymoon. This popular hill station is situated in the foothills of the Himalayas and offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains, verdant valleys, and rushing rivers.
Shimla is also home to a number of colonial-era buildings, which add to its old-world charm. Take a stroll down The Mall Road, visit the Jakhoo Temple, or enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride around town – there’s no shortage of things to do in Shimla.
When it comes to accommodation, there are plenty of romantic hotels and resorts to choose from. We recommend the Oberoi Cecil or The Wildflower Hall for luxury seekers, while budget-conscious couples can opt for places like Hotel Combermere or Hotel Willow Banks.
No matter where you stay, make sure to enjoy some quality time with your partner amidst Shimla’s stunning natural beauty.
Nainital is a breathtaking honeymoon destination located in the state of Uttarakhand, India. Nestled amidst the snow-capped Himalayan mountains, Nainital is a picturesque town that boasts of scenic beauty and serenity. This Honeymooners paradise is also home to a number of tourist attractions like the Naini Lake, Naina Devi Temple, Snow View Point and more. Honeymooners can enjoy activities like trekking, camping, bird watching and shopping in this beautiful town.
Mussoorie is a beautiful hill station located in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is situated at an altitude of 2,000 meters above sea level and offers stunning views of the Himalayan mountains. Mussoorie is a popular honeymoon destination for couples from all over India and the world. The town has a number of romantic hotels, resorts and restaurants that make it the perfect place to celebrate your love. Mussoorie also offers a variety of activities for couples to enjoy, such as hiking, horse riding and mountain biking.
Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir
If you and your partner are looking for a breathtaking honeymoon destination in North India, look no further than Srinagar in Jammu and Kashmir. This picturesque city is located on the banks of the Dal Lake and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, making it the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
There are plenty of romantic activities to keep you and your partner entertained during your stay in Srinagar. Take a leisurely stroll through the Mughal Gardens, go for a traditional shikara ride on the Dal Lake, or explore the local markets for some souvenirs to take home. You can also visit some of the nearby attractions such as Gulmarg, Pahalgam, and Sonamarg.
So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream honeymoon to Srinagar today!
Leh, Jammu and Kashmir
If you and your partner are looking for a romantic getaway that allows you to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life, look no further than Leh in Jammu and Kashmir. This small town is situated in the Indian Himalayas and offers stunning views of snow-capped mountains, serene lakes, and picturesque valleys. If you’re feeling adventurous, there are plenty of outdoor activities to keep you occupied, such as hiking, trekking, and mountain biking. For a more relaxed honeymoon, take a stroll through the local markets, enjoy a traditional Kashmiri meal together, or simply soak up the incredible scenery.
Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Himachal Pradesh is a state in the northern part of India. It is situated in the Western Himalayas and is one of the eleven mountain states. Himachal Pradesh shares borders with Jammu and Kashmir to the north, Punjab to the west, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh to the south and southeast, and Uttarakhand to the east. The state has an area of 55,673 square kilometers, and its capital is Shimla.
The climate of Himachal Pradesh varies from hot and humid in the lower regions to cold and snowy in the higher altitudes. The average temperature in summer ranges from 15°C to 30°C, while in winter it can drop below freezing point. Snowfall is common in the high-altitude regions.
Himachal Pradesh is home to some of India’s most popular tourist destinations, such as Manali, Shimla, Dharamshala, Kasauli, Dalhousie, Chamba, Kullu, and Lahaul & Spiti. Himachal Pradesh is also a paradise for adventure lovers with activities like mountaineering, trekking, river rafting, skiing, paragliding, and rock climbing on offer.
Manali is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh. Situated at an altitude of 2,050 meters above sea level in the Kullu Valley, Manali offers breathtaking views of snow-c
Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh
If you’re looking for a breathtaking honeymoon destination in North India, look no further than Dharamsala in Himachal Pradesh. This scenic town is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayan mountains and offers stunning views of the snow-capped peaks. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy during your stay, from hiking and biking to exploring the local culture and cuisine. And, of course, no trip to Dharamsala would be complete without a visit to the Dalai Lama’s temple.
Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh
Dalhousie is a beautiful hill station in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is situated at an altitude of 1,970 metres (6,460 ft) in the Dhauladhar range of the Himalayas. The town is named after Lord Dalhousie, the British Governor-General in India who founded it in 1848 as a summer retreat.
Dalhousie is surrounded by snow-capped peaks and pine forests. It has several scenic spots like Khajjiar, Bakrota Hills, and Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary. The town offers a number of adventure activities like trekking, mountain biking, and paragliding.
If you are looking for a romantic honeymoon destination in North India, Dalhousie should definitely be on your list!
Kasol, Himachal Pradesh
Nestled in the Parvati Valley of Himachal Pradesh, Kasol is a charming hill station that offers breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains, pristine forests and gurgling rivers. This idyllic destination is perfect for couples who love nature and want to spend some quality time in the lap of luxury. There are plenty of luxurious resorts and hotels in Kasol where you can enjoy all the modern comforts while being surrounded by stunning natural beauty. Some of the popular tourist attractions in Kasol include Sar Pass, Kheerganga Trek, Hot Springs at Manikaran and Tosh Village.
Gulmarg, Jammu and Kashmir
If you are looking for a breathtaking honeymoon destination in North India, look no further than Gulmarg in Jammu and Kashmir. This picturesque town is situated at an altitude of 2,650 metres in the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas and is blessed with some of the most stunning natural scenery in the country. Snow-capped peaks, pristine meadows, dense forests and gurgling streams make Gulmarg a true paradise for nature lovers. And if that wasn’t enough, the town also offers a number of exciting adventure activities like skiing, snowboarding, trekking and mountain biking.
Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
Kasauli is a small town in the Solan district of Himachal Pradesh, India. The town is located at an altitude of 1,900 metres (6,233 ft) and is about 77 km (48 mi) from Shimla. Kasauli is a popular tourist destination because of its scenic beauty and pleasant weather.
Kasauli has many attractions for tourists to enjoy. For nature lovers, there are numerous hiking and walking trails in the area. The town also has several temples and Gurudwaras which are worth visiting. For those interested in history, the British Raj-era buildings in Kasauli are definitely worth seeing.
There are many hotels and resorts in Kasauli catering to all budgets. There are also several restaurants that serve both Indian and international cuisine.
Spiti Valley, Himachal Pradesh
Spiti Valley is one of the most beautiful and romantic places in North India. It is a perfect honeymoon destination for couples who love nature and adventure. The valley is located at an altitude of 4,270 metres in the Himalayan mountain range. It is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, glaciers, rivers and lakes.
The valley has a cool climate and the best time to visit is from April to June and September to November. There are many places to explore in Spiti Valley such as Kunzum Pass, Pin Valley National Park, Dhankar Monastery, Tabo Monastery and Ki Monastery. You can also enjoy activities like trekking, camping, fishing and photography.
Spiti Valley is a perfect place to spend your honeymoon if you want to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. With its breathtaking scenery and peaceful atmosphere, it will surely make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience.
Auli is a popular hill station and ski resort in the Indian state of Uttarakhand. It is located in the Garhwal Himalayan range, at an altitude of 2,500 to 3,000 metres above sea level. The region offers breathtaking views of the snow-capped peaks of the Himalayas, making it a popular destination for honeymooners.
Auli is well-known for its skiing facilities and there are several ski schools in the region that offer beginners’ courses. There are also a number of adventure activities that can be enjoyed in Auli, such as trekking, mountaineering and paragliding. For those looking for a more relaxing holiday, Auli also has a number of scenic spots that are perfect for picnicking or just taking in the stunning views.
Lansdowne , Uttarakhand
Lansdowne is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in North India. The town is situated at an altitude of 1,700 m in the Pauri Garhwal district of Uttarakhand. Lansdowne is known for its natural beauty and serene environment. The place offers stunning views of the Himalayan range and is surrounded by oak and pine forests. There are many tourist attractions in Lansdowne such as Bhimtal Lake, Nainital Lake, Jim Corbett National Park, etc.
Sonamarg, Jammu and Kashmir
If you and your partner are looking for a breathtaking honeymoon destination in North India, look no further than Sonamarg. This beautiful town is located in Jammu and Kashmir and is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, making it the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There are plenty of things to do in Sonamarg, from hiking and horse riding to simply taking in the stunning views. You can also visit one of the many lakes or glaciers in the area, such as Nila Nag Lake or Vishansar Lake. And, if you want to add a touch of luxury to your trip, there are several five-star hotels located in Sonamarg. So, whether you’re looking for an adventurous or relaxing honeymoon, Sonamarg is sure to have something for you.
1. North India is home to some of the most breathtaking honeymoon destinations in the world.
2. From the snow-capped mountains of Kashmir to the serene lakes of Himachal Pradesh, there is no shortage of romantic places to explore with your new spouse.
3. If you are looking for a truly unforgettable experience, consider spending your honeymoon in one of North India’s many luxury resorts. Here you can indulge in all manner of five-star amenities while enjoying the stunning natural scenery that surrounds you.
4. No matter what type of honeymoon you are looking for, North India has something to offer. So start planning your dream trip today!